About the Team
Data is at the foundation of DoorDash’s success. The Data Engineering team builds database solutions for various use cases including reporting, product analytics, marketing optimization, and financial reporting. By implementing pipelines, data structures, and data warehouse architectures, this team serves as the foundation for decision-making at DoorDash.
About the Role
As a part of Data Engineering, DoorDash is setting up a Financial Data Ops team in India. We are looking for experienced Data Analysts to join this team to ensure a high level of confidence in the quality of our financial data sets and drive operational efficiency. This is a hybrid position located in Pune, India. You will report directly to into the Data Engineering Manager
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Work with financial data from across planning, accounting, invoicing, and payments, and build models to analyze them and drive business decision-making.
- Verify and ensure accuracy, integrity, and consistency of data.
- Serve as a first-responder to questions from our business partners related to data quality issues and help triage those issues.
- Experience building ETL pipelines and using workflow management tools like Airflow.
- Test and validate code changes made in our datasets. Investigate any data issues related to code changes.
- Own the process to perform frequent, repeatable operational data reporting, and respond to ad-hoc requests for information and analysis.
- Prepare written reports, presentations, infographics, and other data visualization materials.
We’re excited about you because you have...
- 3+ years of experience as a BI Analyst or Financial Data Analyst.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Analytics, BI, Finance, Statistics, Computer Science, or related discipline.
- Experience working in the finance domain and well-versed with common financial reporting metrics.
- Advanced MS Excel skills such as pivot tables, lookups, and macros.
- Strong SQL skills and ability to build and run complex queries across multiple data sources.
- Hands-on experience with data visualization and dashboarding tools such as Tableau, Sigma, or R.
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven decision-making skills, and a keen eye for data quality.
- Excellent organizational, communication (verbal and written English), and interpersonal skills, and ability to collaborate with remote cross-functional team members across time zones.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.