Senior Associate, Partner Operations
About the Team
On the Merchant Strategy & Operations team, our mission is to create a best in class restaurant experience, build cutting edge services for our merchants to grow their business and to help our partners operate efficiently on the platform.
Our mission is to empower local economies and connect businesses. As DoorDash accelerates, we’re looking for a leader to fulfil that mission and scale our services and operations across our growing partner base. You’ll be an innovator who will promote growth and learn where we create value for our next customer.
About the Role
As a Senior Associate, Partner Operations, you are a critical piece of DoorDash’s growth and success in every market in which we operate. You will be responsible for key operational metrics, discovering and driving performance initiatives across our partner base and working cross functionally with our Partner Managers and Merchants to share best practices and drive improvement.
Work will include data analysis and opportunity identification, process and reporting design and executing operational playbooks. This will be an ambiguous role, and will require high amounts of autonomy and planning to continue pushing the envelope of success in Australia.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Strategise – Devise and execute initiatives against the overall sales org strategy for “winning the merchant"
- Experiment – Use data-driven decision-making and sound business judgment to run sales tests and lead market intelligence efforts
- Optimise – Build the best merchant acquisition engine so DoorDash continues to offer the highest quality selection for its customers
- Analyse – Build models to evaluate the economics, value, and opportunity costs of strategic initiatives intended to multiply rep productivity
We’re excited about you because…
- Demonstrated experience in strategy and operations, project management, program management, product launch, operations, or consulting; high-growth startup or launching major products in market is preferred
- A proven track record of operating in cross-functional initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a complex and fast moving environment
- An analytical mindset and can deliver actionable recommendations out of complex datasets; SQL experience is preferred and/or any financial modeling experience
- Exceptional relationship building skills and can work cross-functionally with ease
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
Something looks off?