Senior Associate, Learning Operations
About the Team
As DoorDash’s largest core operating team, Customer Experience is a passionate team that works to provide top-notch escalated support to DoorDash Customers, Merchants, and Dashers whose deliveries have gone awry. The Learning Insight & Technology (LIT) Team builds a world-class learning experience for our support agents and stakeholders by operating a streamlined learning management system (LMS), leveraging technology, and providing insights on learning impacts. We aim to be 1% better every day!
About the Role
DoorDash is looking for a Sr. Associate, Learning Operations who will be responsible for providing strategies as well as operational support as part of the Learning Insights & Technology (LIT) team. We are focused on strategizing and managing all things related to learning management systems (LMS), learning technology, and learning data analysis. You are capable of identifying and solving problems by partnering with cross-functional team members, both within the Learning & Development (L&D) as well as operational partners. Based on the evolving needs of the organization, your wide range of skills and interests will afford you the opportunity to be constantly learning and delivering impact as you shape and drive strategic projects.
This role reports to DoorDash’s LIT manager and is based in San Francisco, CA, Phoenix, AZ, or New York, NY. This role is remote-eligible.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Partner closely with L&D and Training Operations teams, cross-functional partners, and external vendors to iterate on the vision, strategy, roadmap, and success metrics for our shared operations.
- Contribute and exhibit ownership and accountability for the successful execution of internal processes that support the daily operations of the Learning Technology & Insights (LIT) team.
- Use data, analytics, and anecdotes to develop insights, evaluate success and drive strategic decisions to take your programs and projects to the next level
- Strategize and leverage technology and tools to help provide creative and scalable learning solutions.
- Develop and execute content management operations to ensure that training materials are kept up to date, tracked accurately, and easily accessible by different audiences.
- Monitor operations performance and determine the highest priority impact updates/changes to make while deprioritizing others.
- Respond to a high volume of inquiries to troubleshoot issues related to our learning technology systems and tools. Deliver functional and technical support for other LMS users and content creators.
- Develop and maintain standardized documentation and SLAs on LIT operational processes and procedures to ensure a comprehensive LIT governance model.
- Communicate to stakeholders the status and project progress of all work related to learning operations.
- Perform user-acceptance testing within the LMS when new programs are developed. Create job aids and other support documents to support the launch of new programs.
- Make recommendations with a clear execution plan for future improvements to content management, workflow processes, and user experience.
We’re excited about you because…
- You are passionate about managing the ins and outs of learning operations, and have a process improvement mindset
- You have a vision for the future of L&D in a constantly evolving world
- You have 4+ years of experience in operations (training industry preferred)
- You have experience working with Salesforce, Asana, Cornerstone LMS, Tableau, Excel
- You are collaborative and know how to develop strong productive relationships both internally and with our external partners
- You know how to present complex information in a clear and concise manner with strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- You are highly analytical and data-driven in your decision-making process. You are comfortable pulling data from various sources, reading and analyzing data, doing analysis in Excel or google sheets, and partnering with analytics partners for more complex analyses
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced, constantly changing team-oriented environment and able to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously with strong project management skills
- You have an owner mentality: you're focused on quality, output driven, proactive, and always pushing yourself to do better
- You can think strategically and recommend solutions to complex problems while also executing many projects and priorities day-to-day
- You question the why behind your objectives, and surface areas of strategic misalignment
- You own a project / within your team; you set strategy and build an execution plan to achieve your objective with minimal oversight/guidance from your Manager
- You find the right balance of data and common sense to problem-solve and think creatively when we have incomplete information
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
The location-specific base salary range for this position is listed below. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
Actual compensation within the pay range will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, skills, prior relevant experience, and specific work location. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, base salary is localized according to employee work location. Please discuss your intended work location with your recruiter for more information.
DoorDash cares about you and your overall well-being, and that’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package, for full-time employees, that includes healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan including an employer match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, wellbeing benefits, paid time off, paid parental leave, and several paid holidays, among others.
In addition to base salary, the compensation package for this role also includes opportunities for equity grants.
Something looks off?