Manager, Customer Experience Partner Success
About the Team
Our team manages and operates DoorDash's large and growing global network of support centers, with the ultimate goal of delivering an outstanding customer experience as reliably as possible…at scale.
About the Role
DoorDash is looking for a Manager, Customer Experience Partner Success to manage the support experience of our international last-mile logistics platform. This person will enhance the quality of the customer support experience by partnering with support partners (BPOs) to ensure their quality meets DoorDash expectations, including First Contact Resolution, Customer Satisfaction scores, and other support metrics.
You will report to DoorDash's Senior Manager, Customer Experience Partner Success. While we would strongly prefer that you be based in one of DoorDash's core offices, we are open to remote candidates with the right fit.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Create new and use existing reporting to identify areas to improve performance metrics and productivity through quality monitoring.
- Execute quality monitoring programs that result in measurable behavioral changes in Teammates (agents).
- Partner with training and content to reinforce compliance with new launches, processes, and policies.
- Maintain multiple sites quality performance within a calibrated target
- Perform business review with Support Partner Teams
- Identify, recommend, and formulate process and project improvements
- Work cross-functionally to identify areas of opportunity for DoorDash to improve its business by understanding customer needs.
- Identify and report on trends early and often.
- Other projects assigned by management or as needed
- This role may require 20% travel (International and Domestic).
We’re excited about you because…
- You have a BA/BS degree in quantitative or business fields or an additional four years of work experience in quantitative or business areas.
- You have 3+ years of support operations experience managing support KPIs such as CSAT.
- You have driven operations excellence and quality improvements across multiple support sites.
- You are analytical and data-driven, with experience distilling large data sets to actionable insights - root cause analysis is your specialty.
- You know how to present complex information clearly and concisely with strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- You are well-organized and attentive to detail, with impeccable follow-up and follow-through capabilities.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, constantly changing, team-oriented environment and able to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Have an owner mentality, focused on quality, output-driven, proactive, and always pushing yourself to do better.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.