Senior Associate, Workforce Application Administrator
About the Team
The In-House DoorDash Workforce Planning Team is responsible for the Planning and Scheduling for 1300+ contact center Agents across 17+ lines of business . Our primary tool for supporting Planning and Scheduling is Verint, and we depend on Verint as a single source of truth for all Planning and Scheduling data within In-House as well as out BPO vendors.
About the Role
The In-House Workforce Planning Verint Administrators report into one of the Workforce Planning Managers on our In House Workforce Planning team under Customer Experience and Integrity. Verint Administrators are responsible for designing and supporting the organization for all In-House and BPO lines of business in Verint as well as managing all In-House administration tasks, making enhancements to Verint to streamline process and reporting, and make Verint more user friendly for Live Ops . Once our offices reopen, we expect this role to be hybrid with some time in-office and some time remote.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Work alongside a team of Workforce professionals engaged with improving business outcomes for our In-House and BPO Support Teams
- Identify and resolve gaps between existing Operations Partners compared to Verint organization
- Organize and facilitate information sharing and gathering across all functional groups which make up our Verint stakeholders to collect and prioritize customer needs and requirements
- Ensure all current and future Verint features are properly setup and executed across all In-House and BPO lines of business
- Provide support for knowledge base exercises which include but are not limited to creation and facilitation of training, standard operating procedures and In-House Verint knowledge base
We’re excited about you because…
- You have a strong passion for administration of Workforce Planning systems and tools
- You have a reputation for going above and beyond in communicating with all Workforce Planning stakeholders and front end users
- You have a proven track record of synthesizing multiple inputs into effective and efficient solutions for your stakeholders
- You are accurate and confident in speaking as a subject matter expert relating to the application and our complex organizational structure
- You seek out feedback and maintain routine mechanisms, to include status update meetings, which ensure all stakeholders are receiving the highest quality outputs from Workforce Planning systems and tools
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
The location-specific base salary range for this position is listed below. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
Actual compensation within the pay range will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, skills, prior relevant experience, and specific work location. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, base salary is localized according to employee work location. Please discuss your intended work location with your recruiter for more information.
DoorDash cares about you and your overall well-being, and that’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package, for full-time employees, that includes healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan including an employer match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, wellbeing benefits, paid time off, paid parental leave, and several paid holidays, among others.
In addition to base salary, the compensation package for this role also includes opportunities for equity grants.
Something looks off?