Community Sales Liaison (Atlanta, Georgia)
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
We value diversity – in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of it. The Clover team is empathetic, caring, and supportive. We are deliberate and self-reflective about the team and culture that we are building, and we seek teammates that are not only strong in their own aptitudes but care deeply about supporting each other's growth.
The Community Sales Liaison is a member of the Clover Health sales team and is responsible for driving the generation of sales leads and health plan awareness in the assigned geography. This includes contributing to, executing and monitoring strategic plans which include community outreach, relationship building, sales seminars, outreach activities, and public relations programs.
This is a field-based position that requires traveling throughout Atlanta, Georgia.
As a Community Sales Liaison, you will:
- Act as a liaison for brokers in the assigned territory.
- Report to the Sales Leader and focus on lead generation for Clover Health plans.
- Partner with others on the sales teams to identify and prioritize key agencies and community-based organizations for engagement to support the sales pipeline and promote our health plan presence.
- Develop and maintain a favorable relationship with the surrounding community organizations.
- Interact with the assigned groups and individuals to foster corporate visibility and to create a positive image of the company.
- Contribute to the development of short and long-term strategies and targeted initiatives for community engagement and lead generation in their assigned geography.
- Generate community interaction reports and provide market details.
- Plan and facilitate outreach activities, special events, and presentations to generate sales leads in support of the health plan sales and membership growth goals and increase awareness of the health plan presence in the community.
- Coordinate event logistics including reserving space, catering, communication, distributing materials, facilities support and coordination with marketing to support proper advertisement for events.
- Ensure adequate pre-sales or other collateral materials are available to participants in any sales or member seminar as appropriate. Maintain compliance with the marketing guidelines of the state laws and regulations.
- Ensure they are appropriately documented in the sales management system.
You should get in touch if:
- You are based in Atlanta, Georgia (required).
- You have at least 2+ years of experience in community development, building key contacts.
- You have at least 1+ years of experience with Medicare/Medicare Advantage.
- You have a valid Georgia driver's license and reliable means of transportation (required).
- You have strong organization skills, creativity and member focused approach.
- You have effective relationship building and interpersonal skills.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.