Manager, Customer Success/Provider Engagement
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds and swaths of life to help build the future of healthcare. Clover's technology team is empathetic, caring, and supportive. We are deliberate and self-reflective about the kind of team and culture that we are building, seeking teammates that are not only strong in their own aptitudes but care deeply about supporting each other's growth.
As a Manager, Provider Engagement / Customer Success on Clover’s technology team, you will be supporting the Provider Engagement / Customer Success team who is responsible for collaborating with clinicians and practice staff to fully operationalize the Clover Assistant within practices. This will include managing success metrics to guide the team, building out and iterating on the customer success functions, and collaborating with other leaders throughout the technology team to shape the future of the Clover Assistant. This team is considered expert users of the product and plays a pivotal role in driving optimal use of the Clover Assistant to improve the lives of our members through data-driven care. If you have a clinical background, you will work with specific practices on clinical initiatives associated with Clover Assistant.
As a Manager, Provider Engagement / Customer Success you will:
- Support leading the Clover Assistant Provider Engagement / Customer Success team and ensure a consistent approach to success delivery and provider engagement.
- Manage the continuous development and refining methodologies, processes, and documentation guidelines related to product adoption and customer success.
- Lead the management of and constant refinement of success metrics to evaluate the performance and effectiveness of the Provider Engagement / Customer Success team.
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding of product features and how providers are expected to interact with the product - in essence, be an expert user of the product.
- Keep an active pulse on participant providers and practice needs and provide timely and proactive insights to Customer Success team members and product/technology leaders and staff.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to drive product strategy and roadmaps based on user feedback.
- Serve as a mentor for members on the Customer Success team.
You will love this job if:
- You are passionate about transforming healthcare delivery through new technologies.
- You have a bias toward action and seek to intervene before issues arise.
- You are comfortable navigating ambiguity and working in an evolving environment.
- You are a problem solver and a team player. You love leading teams and helping them work more efficiently.
- You are a strong communicator and able to influence behaviors to help drive desired outcomes.
- You want to make an impact. You thrive off enabling users to make a difference in our members’ lives while advocating for their needs.
- You are empathetic and seek to build enduring, mutually beneficial relationships with providers, practice staff, and team members.
- You are analytical and use data to drive actions and evaluate outcomes.
You should get in touch if:
- You have a strong, metrics-focused customer success, clinical or account management background.
- You have experience in managing Provider Engagement, Value-based Provider Engagement and/or Customer Success teams.
- You have experience establishing strong relationships with healthcare providers and office staff, and/or you have worked in a primary care practice.
- You have a proven ability in using data to inform decision-making as part of a broader, strategic set of goals.
- You have experience in healthcare sales or SaaS Customer Success.
- You have a general understanding of healthcare areas, such as claims processing, EHRs, medical billing and coding, value-based care models, and Medicare/Medicare Advantage.
- You have a track record of growing and leading highly impactful teams.
- You have a clinical background. While this is not required for the position, we encourage candidates with a clinical background (NP, RN, PA) to apply for this role.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.