Product Manager - Data
At Clover Health, we are transforming healthcare and improving patient care with our innovative primary care tool, Clover Assistant. By supporting Primary Care Physicians (PCPs), we are able to deliver improved outcomes to our patients at a lower cost through early diagnosis and longitudinal care management of chronic conditions.
We are hiring a Product Manager on the Clover Assistant team to be a member of a pods’ leadership triad obsessed with creating products that 1) advance our mission to improve every life and 2) deliver value to our customers. You will be responsible for owning the product lifecycle from roadmap, research, and design through development and successful landings (at Clover, we measure landings, not launches).
As a data product manager, you will partner cross-functionally with our teams to deliver products focused on improving how Clover Assistant leverages the breadth of healthcare data available and turns that data into insights for PCPs.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Be a leader on a pod with the product triad: design, product, engineering and data science. As a healthcare product, we also deeply integrate and coordinate with our clinical teams (MDs, NPs, RNs, MAs, coders, billers, etc).
- Focus on identifying and solving the highest impact areas both for our users and our business simultaneously.
- Be the subject matter expert on the pod for all things relating to our user, business, and industry.
- Iteratively improve the product, finding ways to deliver customer value as early as possible in the development process.
- Articulate how the pod can measure the progress it’s making; if you can’t measure it, you can’t describe how you’ve moved it.
- Be accountable to outcomes of the pods, finding solutions to problems and enabling the success of the pods.
You will love this job if:
- You are passionate and driven by Clover's mission. You are excited to create a significant impact on provider experience and through those provider experiences, improving patient outcomes.
- You want to enable the future of healthcare. Bringing value based care to those disenfranchised members often left behind in healthcare.
- You are an incredible communicator. What we're doing is complicated. You need to know how to communicate nuances and surface the interconnections. Your communication will enable us to act as a strong team and company.
- You own outcomes. Product launches are fun, but seeing the impact of the pods work driving improved patient outcomes is what motivates you.
You should get in touch if:
- You have a minimum of 2+ years of product experience.
- You have a minimum of 4+ years experience working with data products.
- You have experience with healthcare data.
- You have experience being part of an empowered product organization.
- You are proficient with SQL, data analytics, understanding machine learning, and A/B tests.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.