Associate Consultant, Consumer Research
Who You Are
You are curious, have strong communication skills and are detail-oriented. You are comfortable with technology and like to explore and innovate. You thrive on variety, problem-solving and getting things done. You like to dig beneath the surface and understand why and how consumers have formed their opinions or make their decisions. You have an instinctive understanding of the value and importance of consumers to our business and want to help connect the dots for our clients. You have a passion for engaging with diverse groups of people and an ability to adapt your communication style accordingly. You are eager to contribute and collaborate through quality, commitment, courtesy and teamwork. Most importantly, you work best in a collaborative work environment that is focused on excellence and customer satisfaction.
What You’ll Do
In this multi-faceted role, you will cultivate and grow relationships with our clients’ most important consumers by earning their trust, advocating for their needs, developing audience expertise, and creating engaging environments in which to deepen the conversation, draw people out, and make connections.
- Build relationships with consumers to create a broader understanding of their thoughts, feedback, opinions and emotions for our C Space teams and our clients
- Become someone members get to know and trust; respond to member emails/inquiries, advocate for your members
- Represent the consumer voice internally and potentially with your clients
- Develop audience expertise by highlighting trends, opinions and feedback from members that adds to client or C Space learning
- Help to define and foster shared purpose and the appropriate tone among consumers in the community
- Author and deliver compelling and effective member communications (e.g. acquisition, retention and ongoing outreach) and engagement activities
- Track, analyze, and optimize participation and community vibrancy
- Reward & recognize members; help them feel valued and appreciated
- Encourage member-to-member interactions and member-generated content by facilitating conversations, collaborating with consumers, and probing discussion posts – with a focus on engaging them
- Support your account team by assisting in reviewing reports and quality checking surveys
Desired Skills and Experience
- Prior internship/professional or related experience a plus
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret and act on data and information
- Versatile communications skills with a comfort adapting tone and tenor to individuals and situations
- Proficient at prioritizing tasks, working independently and collaborating across functional areas
- Curiosity, comfortable asking questions and making connections with others
- Demonstrate comfort, familiarity and aptitude with various tools and applications such as reporting, social media, Excel and email
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines
- Comfortable and articulate in working directly with colleagues and teammates
- Knowledge of marketing research, online data collection or other languages is a plus
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive business and we welcome applications from people from diverse backgrounds, abilities, and walks of life – talented, creative people with their own voice, ideas and perspectives. So if you think you have the right skills and mindset for this position, whether through education, work or life experience, please apply.
Salary range: $50,000 to $58,500.
Alongside a competitive salary we also offer a comprehensive benefits packages including:
- Generous PTO; including 10 company holidays, 15 vacation days, 5 floating days and 10 sick days each year + volunteer and bereavement days.
- Discounted medical, health, and vision insurance
- 401k with a company match
- Family-forming benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Care@Work with Care.com
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible work schedules
- Employee Assistance Program
- Established Employee Resource Groups
- Extensive Learning & Development curriculum
- Annual Wellbeing budget for each C Spacer
- Yoga @ work
- Culture committee, clubs, in person & virtual social events
In 2023, C Space has been recognized with our 3rd straight Best Company for Career Growth award, as well as Best Company for Diversity and Best Work-Life Balance by Comparably. Comparably Awards are provided yearly to top performing company cultures based on real feedback from our employees.
2023, 2022, and 2021 Best Company for Career Growth
2022 Best Company for Diversity
2022 Best CEOs for Diversity; 2021 Best CEOs for Women
2022 Best Work-Life Balance
About C Space
We create rapid insight and business change, putting customers at the heart of companies and solving problems from the customer’s perspective. We keep our clients relevant by building real, ongoing relationships with customers that in turn help them deliver superior experiences, launch successful products and build loyalty. Our customized approaches are tailored to specific business needs and include online insight communities, immersive storytelling, data and analytics, activation events, innovation projects and business consulting. We do this for many of the world’s best-known brands – like Bose, Walmart, Jaguar Land Rover, Mars, Samsung, IKEA and more – to create “Customer Inspired Growth”.
We are passionate about our people and proud of our culture. We co-created a set of values to ensure that we are delivering fantastic work, continuing to learn and developing and building a high-performance culture which creates opportunities for those who work here:
- I’ve got this: taking the initiative; doing what we say we will
- Only accept awesome: taking pride in your work; creating value for our clients and company
- Show the love: being kind to others; taking care of yourself too
- Do what scares you: challenging ourselves, taking risks and embracing opportunities for personal growth
- Tell it like it is: caring enough about people and the work to provide meaningful feedback; speaking up when you have a different perspective
- Open up and listen: embracing feedback from others; working hard to understand different points of view
- Find what fascinates: being relentlessly curious; having a learning mindset
- We before me: remembering we succeed or fail as a team
- Leave your mark: driving results through your work; shaping our culture
C Space is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at C Space without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law.
C Space is a part of the Brand Consulting Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in London, New York, San Francisco, and Cologne. To learn more, visit www.cspace.com or follow us on social media! Learn more about our culture on TikTok @cspaceglobal and IG @cspaceglobal, and more about our business and thought leadership on LinkedIn. Want to see posts from other C Spacers? Check out #wearecspace on LinkedIn!