Junior Project Manager
About the role
Much of the work C Space do is based on the work we do online with our client’s consumers. This is conducted using private online communities of segmented consumers, hosted on our own platform. Our Consultants set and moderate activities, discussions and other stimulus, analysing the feedback and output to deliver actionable insights and recommendations, based on the consumer, enabling our clients to listen to, and co-create with, their customers in an ongoing, iterative way, as they tackle different business challenges.
The Junior Project Manager sits within the team that manages the launch and refresh of our online communities of consumers, ensuring we engage with the right consumers in the right way to launch and maintain vibrant communities, in order to deliver the high quality work we and our clients expect.
In this role you will be key to the successful setup and management of these communities. You will work closely with other members of the Project Management team and with our Consultants who are liaising directly with our clients to manage successful consumer attraction and engagement activities.
As a Junior Project Manager, focused on online communities, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Launch/ Project Manager with the key aspects of launches/ refreshes, including:
- Obtaining costs from suppliers.
- Checking the programming of recruitment questionnaires for community members.
- Checking site designs and key launch handover documents.
- Closing down communities when contracts end.
- Assisting the Data Specialist by:
- Uploading recruitment survey data to Excel summary analysis files.
- Determining who meets the target criteria for the community.
- Updating the teams (Consultants or Launch/ Project Manager) on the progress of the community recruitment work.
- Creating community upload Excel files, and managing the member data being uploaded to the online communities.
- Administering ad-hoc and regular monthly incentive schemes for a number of communities.
- Administering recruitment and welcome emails for new members, and login reminders.
- Working collaboratively with the rest of the Core London team and with our global development team to continuously improve our processes and systems.
- Sharing knowledge with the broader London team about Core-related services and playing a part in training new team-members in our systems.
Who you are
What matters most is your attitude. You are a self-motivated person who is service-oriented, and loves to solve problems and assist people. You are highly organised and enjoy all the twists and turns involved in managing projects in a fast-moving business. You have strong attention to detail when it comes to creating and checking documents, and are also comfortable working in Excel.
- Work experience within an office/professional services setting - ideally with a background in administration and/or customer service.
- Well organised and able to juggle priorities.
- Ability to troubleshoot queries for customers with ease.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good working knowledge in Excel.
- Able to work independently and handle numerous requests.
- Team player, who can build relationships with colleagues of all levels.
About C Space
We are C Space; our clients call us their customer agency.
We create rapid insight and business change, putting customers at the heart of companies and solving problems from the customer’s perspective. We keep our clients relevant by building real, ongoing relationships with customers that in turn help them deliver superior experiences, launch successful products and build loyalty.
Our customised approaches are tailored to specific business needs and include private online insight communities, immersive storytelling, data and analytics, activation events, innovation projects and business consulting.
We do this for many of the world’s best-known brands – like Bose, Etihad, Walmart, McDonalds, Jaguar Land Rover, Mars, Samsung, IKEA and more – to create “Customer Inspired Growth”.
We are passionate about our people and proud of our culture. We have six ‘behaviours’ to ensure that we are delivering fantastic work, continuing to learn and develop and building a high-performance culture which creates opportunities for those who work here:
- I’ve got this: taking responsibility, doing what we say we will.
- Only accept awesome: delivering high quality work that we are proud of and has impact.
- Show the love: celebrating successes & ensuring everyone has a voice.
- Do what scares you: challenging ourselves, taking risks and learning more.
- Tell it like it is: being honest and freeing ourselves from "office politics" and "hidden agendas
- Open up and listen: Listening first and fully before we respond or react
To learn more, visit www.cspace.com
Alongside a competitive starting salary and bonus structure we offer a comprehensive suite of benefits – from a contributory pension, private medical insurance, individual wellbeing funding, weekly drinks and regular company socials including our Summer Sports day and renowned Christmas parties too.
Our Commitment to building an Inclusive Workforce
We are very keen to receive applications from people with a full range of life and work experience – talented, creative people with their own voice, own ideas and perspectives.
We are committed to creating a more diverse and inclusive place to work at C Space London and welcome submissions with a skills-based CV or cover letter instead of a more traditional CV. Please submit a blinded CV (removing your name and education) when you apply for this role. All applications will be considered equally.