Associate Consultant - French Markets
About the role
We have won a number of exciting new accounts and our current clients continue to ask us to do more exciting work for them so we are looking for a bright, committed and passionate Associate Consultant, with fluent written and spoken French and English language skills to join our team.
You will be an expert on French cultural and curiosity, be creative, self-aware and able to draw on personal experiences to have authentic conversations and discussions with French consumers, colleagues and our clients.
Together with lead Consultants you will be responsible for handling and delivering client projects by conducting analysis, writing presentations and converting community conversations into clear client recommendations. This is not a ‘back-room’ role: we are looking for someone to support the lead Consultant in building and developing the client relationship from day one. This role is a perfect stepping-stone to develop consultancy skills in the world of branding, research and innovation.
- Moderating communities: engage community members – consumers of a specific client brand, steer discussions and probe consumer comments to drive relevant insight.
- Designing research activities for communities which will generate the right responses to meet the client’s brief: ideation sessions, brainstorms, surveys, blogs and live online workshops.
- Conducting qualitative analysis of the activities to understand the ‘what’ and the ‘why’ behind what consumers say and do.
- Desk research.
- Deriving clear recommendations and implications from your analysis and findings to clients and colleagues.
- Creating professional & convincing client-facing documents in a range of formats.
- Providing support to lead Consultants and Consultancy Director in nurturing good client relationships
- Developing good personal presentation skills, for co-presenting to client
- Fluent written and spoken French and English language skills – an essential requirement.
- A passion for brands, consumers and how they interact.
- A natural knack for the online world & social media: highly empathetic & able to connect with individuals online, specifically on French markets.
- You are constantly hungry to learn and grow and have plenty of energy and enthusiasm.
- Intellectual curiosity.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Strong PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills required.
- Good numerical skills.
- You are a real doer and a proper team player.
- Fantastic organisational skills: ability to multi-task.
About C Space
C Space is a global customer agency. We create rapid customer insight and business change.
We work with some of the world’s best-known brands – like Walmart, Samsung, IKEA and more – to build customers into the way’s companies work and deliver on “Customer Inspired Growth”. By building ongoing relationships with customers through private online communities, our clients stay relevant, deliver better experiences, launch successful products, and build loyalty.
Our customised programs are tailored based on specific business needs and include private online communities, in-person events & workshops, data & analytics, socialisation, storytelling, and business consulting.
We have 450 employees globally. We’re headquartered in Boston and London, but also have offices in New York, San Francisco, Japan and Mexico City.
We are passionate about our people and proud of our culture. We have six ‘behaviours’ to ensure that we are delivering fantastic work, continuing to learn and develop and building a high-performance culture which creates opportunities for those who work here:
- I’ve got this: taking responsibility, doing what we say we will.
- Only accept awesome: delivering high quality work that we are proud of and has impact.
- Show the love: celebrating successes & ensuring everyone has a voice.
- Do what scares you: challenging ourselves, taking risks and learning more.
- Tell it like it is: being honest and freeing ourselves from "office politics" and "hidden agendas”
- Open up and listen: Listening first and fully before we respond or react.
To learn more, visit www.cspace.com
Interested? We are very keen to receive applications from people from all walks of life – talented, creative people with their own voice, own ideas and perspectives. We look forward to hearing from you.
Alongside a competitive starting salary and bonus structure we offer a comprehensive suite of benefits – from a contributory pension, private medical insurance, individual wellbeing funding, weekly drinks and regular company socials including our Summer Sports day and renowned Christmas parties too.