What this is about
As a Senior Consultant in our new Cologne office, you will be a founding member of the team that brings the C Space Way to the Central and Eastern European Region. You’ll be part of a small, entrepreneurial team and reporting into the Head of the Region. You’ll be responsible for the successful delivery and expansion of research and consultancy projects and accounts as well as contributing to the future strategy of this new business unit.
Within this role you will:
- Own delivery of Insight and Strategy Projects and Accounts; to advise clients on critical business challenges, through insight-inspired consultancy
- Deliver varied and multi-method insight and co-creation projects end-to-end, that meet client objectives, through from project design to engaging the business with our recommendations
- Grow accounts but building a deep understanding of the client organisation and working in partnership with clients; shaping solutions and recommendations with relevance and finding opportunities to deliver more value
- Operate autonomously and help shape high performing teams; partnering with a Director and Line managing and coaching junior members of the team
- Help to shape a new business unit: apply industry and market knowledge to help shape the future of the business
- Help us growth the business by contributing to successful marketing and sales efforts, with support from the leadership and sales team
This is for you, if…
- You believe in the power of the consumer to drive change. You have consulting and/or client-side experience (across branding, customer experience, innovation or marketing) and have some experience in multi method primary research and/or co-creation projects (quantitative, qualitative, online and F2F)
- You’re collaborative and a strong relationship builder. You enjoy working with others and collaborating within a team. You can build productive working relationships with clients and colleagues. You’re a strong communicator (written and verbal) and able to tailor your style to different audiences.
- You’re highly adaptable and thrive on ownership. You’re able to work autonomously at pace and multi-task. You’re make judgement calls about when to escalate problems and ask for help, and can be flexible when beneficial. You have a growth mindset, embrace feedback and learn quickly.
- You’re insightful and entrepreneurial. You have a creative outlook, always on the lookout for how we can add most value within projects and workstreams, and able to act on instincts and to implement improvements to our ways of working.
- You’re globally minded and culturally astute. You’ve strong written and verbal English and German. You’re conscious and adapt to differences in culture across organisations, teams and markets.
About C Space
We’re a pioneering insight and innovation consultancy. We build customers into the ways brands work, to create better products, experiences, and brands. Our belief is that stronger, deeper relationships with customers is a business advantage that drives growth. Over the years C Space has helped clients across industries grow by developing new products, services and communication together with their customers.
From April 2022, we’ll be building a new team on the ground, in Cologne, Germany. We believe that while the challenges of today are global and complex, change that matters starts at a local level. It starts with stronger relationships, deeper understanding, and real, human connections.
We’re a diverse, global team. With offices in Boston, Cologne, New York, San Francisco, London and Tokyo. Most C Spacers speak multiple languages, and we place great importance on power of diversity and cultural closeness in impactful consulting. We are very keen to receive applications from people with a full range of life and work experience – talented, creative people with their own voice, own ideas and perspectives.
For us, relationships are the source of results. Building long-lasting relationships with our clients and within teams is the key ingredient to our success. Most of our clients have worked with us for a number of years and about 80% keep coming back for more every year. Over the last year we have won six insight and innovation awards.
We’re agile and outcome lead. We don’t just focus on finding the ‘truth’ but more importantly on leveraging that truth to influence decisions that matter in our clients’ organisation. Our business is organised around key client-centric capabilities: Behavioural and cultural insight; Customer Closeness; Customer Experience; Innovation.
We pride ourselves on a friendly, non-hierarchical and high-performing culture. We love people who are self-starters, see the glass as half-full and thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment: six directors of the EMEA business have started their career at C Space as entry level consultants.
You can find out more about our culture on our culture page - https://cspace.com/culture/ and through this video - https://vimeo.com/cspacelondon/review/304868770/b2ddca64f1
Interested? We are very keen to receive applications from people from all walks of life – talented, creative people with their own voice, own ideas and perspectives. We look forward to hearing from you.
Alongside a competitive starting salary and bonus structure we offer a comprehensive suite of benefits – from a contributory pension, private medical insurance, cycle to work, child care vouchers, wellbeing funding, free breakfasts, weekly drinks and regular company socials including our Summer Sports day and renowned Christmas parties too.