29th January, 2024
The A2B Australia has been operating since 1976, over the past 40+ years A2B has grown to become the market leader in the personal transport sector, backed by our emergence as a leading innovator in the fields of payment solutions and communication platforms.
A2B is home to several brands including 13cabs, Cabcharge, EFT Solutions, and Mobile Technologies International. In support of Professional Drivers and their Passengers we provide class leading and cutting-edge technology to 96% of Australia’s 22,000 taxis as well as to taxis in 50 cities throughout North America, Europe and New Zealand.
About The Role
We currently have a Collections officer position available. This position is to provide billing support to the A2B Group and ensure that all customer billing is kept up to date and comply with company policies.
In addition, engagement with customers will be required to recover outstanding debts. You will be responsible for all Account Receivable transactions in 13cabs, MTI, Cabcharge and other subsidiaries.
- Ensure that all payments related to allocated customers are allocated.
- Report any accounts deemed risky to the team leader and manager.
- Provide customer service in a professional manner.
- Ensure that all collections are conducted as per A2B’s policies and procedures.
- Assist in improving internal controls and ensure all processes and procedures are documented and maintained
- Perform internal audit procedures to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of billing and collection process
- Responsible for continuous improvement across all Accounts Receivable processes
- Ensure the collection and billing reporting are accurate and communicated to relevant stakeholders
- Degree in accounting, business or commerce is preferred
- Experience in a Accounts Receivables function of a large (preferably ASX listed) organisation
- Proven ability to take initiative and work independently
- Good communication skills. Ability to communicate in clear and professional manner, both written and orally
- Good attention for detail
- Good problem-solving skills
- Working experience of Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience in a fast-paced finance function
If you are wanting to be part of an organisation that is well established and you share our core values Integrity, Progression, Well Being and Engagement then hit the apply button.