17th November, 2023
A2B is an Australian ASX listed Company with a leading position in personal transport. A2B’s dispatch technology is deployed globally and our expertise in payments is embraced by retailers and the taxi industry throughout Australia. A2B is home to brands including 13cabs, Cabcharge, EFT Solutions, and Mobile Technologies International. In support of Professional Drivers and their Passengers we provide class leading and cutting-edge technology to 96% of Australia’s 22,000 taxis as well as to taxis in 50 cities throughout North America, Europe and New Zealand. Our 13cabs taxi network is the largest in Australia directly supporting 10,000 vehicles and 40,000 Drivers. We believe in the importance of accessible, dependable and equitable transport in the community and are building the team, technology and brands to support its delivery.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Technical Lead or senior full-stack engineer to join our cross-functional team in Sydney or Melbourne. This savvy developer will play a lead role in helping us build key features in our accounts and payments platform that allows both individual travellers and organisations to take control of their taxi and payment experience.
As part of this role, you'll get to work with a full stack, cross-functional team, including dedicated UX/UI gurus. Within our team, we've got expertise ranging from embedded C, through micro services leveraging node.JS and .Net core to React single page applications and React Native mobile apps. With a DevOps team culture, we also have the autonomy that comes with having control of your own technical stack.
Working within a fully agile scrum team you have the ability to truly shape a product; helping to define the priority, value proposition and user focus, along with business-focused subject matter experts. At the same time, you're able to take a lead role in enterprise-wide architectural decisions to deliver the most value to our users from our diverse and growing data.
- Strong Leadership and mentor skills
- Strong knowledge of web technology
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Computing or Engineering or equivalent qualification
- enterprise web development experience
- Evaluation and selection of suitable technologies
- Exposure to large customer data sets
- Agile/Lean transformation
- ReactJS with Redux and Saga (though ReactJS alone is acceptable)
- .NET Core
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- A good knowledge of CSS for front end styling
- Git version control practices
- Extensive experience in C# .NET targeting the .NET Framework (pre .NET 5)
If this sounds like you, hit the apply button!
Internal referral - Orange Apply For Job