Compliance and Resolution Officer
17th November, 2023
The Compliance/Dispute Resolution Officer is dedicated to protecting our customers across the a2b businesses. You will be responsible for identifying, , assessing, responding to, and ultimately preventing fraud through our developing fraud control framework, while ensuring a secure and seamless experience for our customers and merchant partners.
Our team is growing quickly, and you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact in helping build and set the direction of the team. You are enthusiastic about this role because you care about user trust and safety, and have a keen interest in assessments and resolving disputes while preventing product and service misuse, with a desire to make a positive impact in the community and ecosystem of our clients and partners.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Conduct in-depth user activity assessments through analysis of disparate sources of data (customer support tickets, trip activity, network/operator analysis, etc.) in response to internal and external escalations
• Respond to and resolve disputes and fraud and account security-related incidents in a timely manner
• Communicate with customers to effectively understand and resolve their issues and gain insights into the fraud framework
• Collaborate on requests from third parties (banks, law enforcement, etc.) regarding disputes and fraud investigations
• Formulate, implement and document case notes in order to produce rules and policies that help the company effectively fight product abuse and fraud
• Extrapolate lessons learned and insights from compliance and dispute activities and fraud investigations and suggest new data sources that would help in fraud detection
• Ensure operational efficiencies and quality metrics are met
• Maintain or exceed established service level agreement and guidelines for timely resolution of issues
• Collaborate with the wider a2b business on improving processes to prevent and respond to fraud
• Deliver productivity and other success metrics aligned to the role
• Bachelor’s degree desirable
• Minimum 2+ years experience in a Compliance, Risk, Trust and Safety, Fraud, or advanced Customer Support team handling disputes, incident investigations, OR other relevant disputes and investigations experience role
• Exceptional business communication skills - over the phone, email, and in-person
• Ability to think on the feet and maintain composure in difficult and complex situations
• Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with cross-functional teams
• Prior experience with CRM tools, Office 365 suite preferred.