Service Desk Technician
03rd November, 2023
About A2B Australia:
A2B is an Australian ASX listed Company with a leading position in personal transport. A2B’s dispatch technology is deployed globally and our expertise in payments is embraced by retailers and the taxi industry throughout Australia.
A2B is home to brands including 13cabs, Cabcharge, EFT Solutions, and Mobile Technologies International. In support of Professional Drivers and their Passengers, we provide class leading- and cutting-edge technology to 96% of Australia’s 22,000 taxis as well as to taxis in 50 cities throughout North America, Europe, and New Zealand.
We are seeking an experienced and customer focused Level 1 - Service Desk Technician, to provide exceptional IT support to the business and its key stakeholders.
This is very much a hands-on role involving varied tasks that will leverage your technical knowledge and sound troubleshooting experience. Also, your ability to communicate clearly and effectively will be an essential component to your success in this role.
Due to our growth and ongoing success, A2B Australia has a vacancy for a Service Desk Technicianto join our IT Helpdesk and Support team. Reporting to the IT Operations Manager, the Service Desk Tech will provide support to clients in a Help/Service Desk environment and at client’s premises when required.
As a Service Desk Tech you will be required to:
- Offer meaningful service, proactive feedback, effective assistance and advice to our clients.
- Accurately log, monitor and track service requests using Service Desk Management systems.
- Investigate, diagnose, resolve or escalate service requests in line with Service Level Agreements.
- Maintain job and call queues in Service Desk and provide regular feedback to clients.
- Conduct audits of client network environments as required to identify service needs and detect unauthorised software.
- Facilitate the acquisition and installation of hardware and software for customers.
- Securely maintain client operational and physical environments in line with corporate security policies, standards and work practices.
- Proven experience as a Service Desk technicianor other customer support role
- Technical knowledge, including:
- o Microsoft 365
- o knowledge of Office 365 and Windows environments
- o Active Directory Experience and administration
- o Microsoft Exchange Administration fundamentals
- o PC/Laptop hardware deployment/troubleshooting
- o Apple Product experience/troubleshooting