Mechanic - Compliance and Inspections
31st August, 2023
Our 13cabs taxi network is the largest in Australia directly supporting 10,000 vehicles and 40,000 Drivers. We believe in the importance of accessible, dependable and equitable transport in the community and are building the team, technology and brands to support its delivery.
We are looking for a Senior Copmliance Officer for our Alexandria team where the Senior compliance officer is to Inspect Taxi vehicles in line with TfNSW and Point to Point regulations. Your responsibility will be
- Complete general and scheduled service work as detailed by workshop manager
- Performing activities from basic automotive service to component rebuilds unsupervised
- Repair or replace faulty components
- Access and record spare parts
- Keep work areas clean, tidy and safe
- Adhere to all workplace health and safety
- Comply with all documented Health and Safety policies, procedures, work instructions and verbal instructions issued by the TaxiTech Manager.
- Ensure that work is done efficiently and in accordance with industry standards.
- Complete and maintain accurate service and administrative records in compliance with company record keeping requirements
- Assist with other Taxitech related duties and projects as required
- Relevant Automotive mechanic trade qualification
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment.
- High attention to detail.
- Customer service ethic.
- Have the ability to work unsupervised or with very little supervision
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Good communication skills
- A Keen eye for detail
- Good understanding of customer service
- Ability to understand all workshop tools and with training become fully competent in the use of such tools unsupervised